Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where Is The Blck And White Picture On Poptropica Picture Day Question!!!! Help Please!?

Picture day question!!!! Help please!? - where is the blck and white picture on poptropica

Photo Day is a great day for me and my last image of the college! These are the T-shirts, I am struggling to:
(You must imagine, I was with the photos!)
1. A blue sweater vest with 3 diamonds, the lighter blue in the middle, 2 diamonds 3 diamonds are, but in a dashed blue line with the butt of Abercrombie, 3 shades of blue vertical lines in it.
2.Or just use the button above
3.Or sleven quart medium gray with light gray with pink edges on the top of the cover until it says Abercrombie uper left side of the moose, down with a white shirt with Lace Top in BLCK.
So, what do you think? Please say no ... Just do not casue
Please and thank you

3 comments:

sw3etpin... said...

depending on the background of your choice favorite:]
I would say that it is, however, it does not really depend on the merits.
TRUST ME XD

abc said...

Last cuz I do not really understand the other .....

Karleigh said...

They all sound beautiful! I am a student of 8 too!

Post a Comment