Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stuffed Bat, Taxidermy Is It Safe To Recharge My Ipod Suffle, Psp, Nds Or Other Stuff That Is Not Yet Fully Low Bat?

Is it safe to recharge my ipod suffle, psp, nds or other stuff that is not yet fully low bat? - stuffed bat, taxidermy

Is it safe to recharge my iPod shuffle, PSP, NDS or other things that are not yet fully bats?
because I'm wondering if it will break ground or destroying my battery. Is there a coach out there or someone who knows these things? Thank you! and you can ask me to explain why?

2 comments:

!!Jack!! said...

final iPod can be recharged at any time, regardless of the status of the battery, otherwise it must wait for an empty battery if you want to sync / add new songs and / or use of song / etc

Oh, and why they may not be a good idea:

some (more) Rechargeable batteries have a "memory" so that if you just a complete memory. If you half and reload this brief reminder of the battery in the middle .. etc.

ksjdakld... said...

Do not expect to charge the iPod.
Even though that is almost fully loaded cost me more.
No damage is done. :]

Post a Comment