Monday, January 25, 2010

Pinky Talks About Herpes How Can I Become Popular On Yahoo Answers Society And Culture Like "britney" & "pinky"?

How can I become popular on yahoo answers society and culture like "britney" & "pinky"? - pinky talks about herpes

Whenever I am on a question that I always read the response from the other talks about Britney Pinky and much more. I want to be like them popular. BEA troll cuz I say, no, I do not know how, if you can tell me as a troll, so I can be as popular as Britney and little

7 comments:

☽☮★♥ Alphα Fєmmє Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

Keep doing what you're doing. I am totally hanging w / You. They are worthy of the popularity, I think. Do not worry, we're getting there.

Wait, I do not hate Pinky? Always noted for you that you hate and answers.

Trolling is when someone answers your questions, all rough and cyber-stalk you.

Ramman said...

There is a saying, "the highest squeak oiled first."
You must rant, insults and entertain people in these sections. Come back often and hard at any time, your name will be remembered.

YYYpunk said...

They had obviously are unpopular, because I have no idea who are.lol. Do not worry. If you answer many questions, maybe people will start to remember your network. :-D

Tom J said...

Why bother?
They are probably doing dirty old men w / nothing better to do.

PaoloPH said...

Britney and Pinky and the same person .... Boy aged 15 in Asia!

Bride of Squidward said...

Change the name "Stinky"

Connor said...

Uhm?

Post a Comment