Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hiking Boots Advice Advice On Buying Hiking Boots?

Advice on buying Hiking Boots? - hiking boots advice

I tried it in the store, they felt good buy, but I do not ... Plans to order now ...

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7156436/c/31 ...

I am a beginner / intermediate hikers. I like long walks, steep mountains, the rocks are beautiful, but I want to take my boots to a wide range of conditions. In addition, $ is 150, almost as much as I would now like to spend. The most important thing is taken, impervious, and support for the ankles.

Salomon hiking shoes are good?

Taking into account the following:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7135194.html

3 comments:

AzurAliv... said...

Hello,

Mr. Danger the boots will be largely dependent on its feet. Take the time to try and after the break

I regularly walk on slippery roads wetlands, on rocky hills of shale and gravel, and dirt roads in good condition. The most important thing for me is comfort and great traction.

I've heard Salomon, Merrell and Hi-Tec. My favorites are hands down the Solomon Islands, the two amphibians ¨ Pro (which I use on coastal roads, and even a kayak and they may not down) and hiking boots Salomon Extend Mid. It is easy, comfortable for walking and grip to your plants like a salamander.

You can use the Solomon Islands for about $ 70, get maybe less if searching for a bargain.

Enjoy the ride.

Florence AzurAlive.com

mr danger said...

I know I'm late, but I never buy an important piece of Gear Online
Hiking shoes are so important to their success or failure, which must be purchased and installed in a packing house good to be back
Over the years, I only have 4 stamps Boots, Dunham, in principle, then Basque, Merrill and My Custom Made looters.
The reason for my trademarks is that the shoes are well made and fit is as important as the boots my feet.
The only way to know which brands are the feet, try on a lot of boots

Darxer said...

I have no experience with various Salomon skates. However, Merrell, what did I wear for hiking, is I have some extensive traveling in Wyoming, Montana and the Canadian Rockies.

Post a Comment