Monday, February 8, 2010

Silly Wedding Verse Funny Wedding After 11 Years And A Baby Together Feels A Little Silly. What Do You Think?

Wedding after 11 years and a baby together feels a little silly. What do you think? - silly wedding verse funny

I'm with my friend for 11 years. We have had our problems, but overall we love each other, work things, and I would do it "official." Something that I never had a marriage. I never wanted a real wedding, but I think it would be nice to do something to celebrate our love, commitment, and our family that we create too. The question is ... I feel a little silly for a wedding, when we together for so long. I know I do not know what others think ... But I wonder if they think it's stupid that we have a wedding after so long together, they will have.

Some things I think ...

After a small wedding, private destination on a tropical beach somewhere with my uncle, our baby and me .. then again later at a reception with family and friends a month.

Is it acceptable to register?

Ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment