Thursday, February 18, 2010

Candida Coins I Need Help Diagnosing This Or At Least Some Advice?

I need help diagnosing this or at least some advice? - candida coins

Then he began to drink heavily after 6 June, difficulty breathing and a tingling sensation or irritation in my region of the trachea. 2 months after I started burping like crazy and relax with / fullness. It Develped a bitter taste in the mouth, tongue, and the constant cough or sore throat.

No, I have heartburn / pharma freshly term "GERD". I had a negative endoscopy (found only a small 3-4 cm sliding hiatal hernia, I said it was likely that before and appeared asymptomatic, that is found without irritation or inflammation), drinking, negative laryngoscopy, barium, all negative. I do not respond to antacids and PPIs and H2 blockers, so do not think that is the cause of sour.

I am drooling a lot and it hasnt. After the meal, before eating, it irritations 24 / 7 and even a little better when I sleep.

What is it? I've never had stomach problems before, or it can be so naive or neck problem? If you take a deep breath it hurts. Once more, the burps can not in irritation and anger was there long before burping.

1 comments:

I'm For 'That One' said...

They should strive oral pathologist, dentist, or the like. Could it be so much more ... Hairy Tongue, bacterial infection, etc.

Good luck to you

Post a Comment