Monday, February 15, 2010

Heavy Cervical Mucus After Ovulation Has Anyone Else Had Increased Cervical Mucus After Ovulation?

Has anyone else had increased cervical mucus after ovulation? - heavy cervical mucus after ovulation

I want to start my time in 18 years - I am the last days of the expiry. I have in the past 2 days my CM was observed, very difficult. Besides the fact that I have no other symptoms. I took HPT yesterday but was not, however, was probably too early. Ideas? Has anyone else experienced?

3 comments:

Kathryn P said...

The increase in cervical mucus during ovulation is the common pre-AF and identified during pregnancy - anything that looks like egg white cervical mucus proteins in May (EWCM). EWCM is released during ovulation and the estrogen to start informing their ovaries to mature an egg for fertilization. Once the estrogen is released, causing her cervix to produce EWCM causes. After ovulation, the CM have to change a rule, to creamy, but still present. Approximation to the AF has released estrogen again, so that a fertilized egg does not begin to descend to the evacuation, a new cycle.

If it not successful fertilization and early embryo has been implanted increased mucus in the mucus plug will be jointly established to protect the uterus and the baby to bacteria andWaste in the vagina.

If you have not started AF on a day or two, try again with the first morning urine because it is the largest concentration of hormones associated with pregnancy. Good luck to you!

QueWhat! said...

Yes, I've always present during ovulation.

Aim said...

Yes, I had after ovulation until af back. Good luck with everything.

Post a Comment